- 5 Years with Bachelors in Science; 3 Years with Masters; 0 Years with PhD
- Must be able to obtain a DHS/CBP security clearance
- This role will require hands on technical skills, with prior experience developing using one or more of the following technologies: Java / J2EE / Enterprise Java solutions; Java frameworks, including Spring, JSF, and Hibernate; Oracle Database technologies and/or Web Application hosting on WebLogic and Tomcat.
- Experience with the Eclipse IDE
- Experience with Agile toolsets, such as JIRA and Confluence
- Experience developing and consuming SOAP and REST web services for an operational/production environment
- Experience with technologies such as React Angular JS, Angular 2, node.JS, responsive and mobile design, and cross browser development.
- Basic understanding of Agile project management methodologies, including Scrum
- Ability to task manage and communicate effectively with project staff
- Must be a team player, self-motivated, self-starter and a quick learner
- Experience coordinating the activities of multiple teams supporting project reviews
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills coupled with strong listening skills
- Excellent problem solving, analytical skills
- Available for occasional off hours support
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- Candidates with these desired skills will be given preferential consideration:
- 6+ years' experience supporting Oracle application and database environments
- Demonstrated experience with JDeveloper integrated development environment.
- Experience with MQ, MDB, JMS and other messaging technologies
- Experience with MySQL and Cassandra a plus
- Experience working with Spring Boot
- Experience with mobile responsive design and mobile frameworks such as Cordova and cloud technologies
- Experience with Atlassian toolset, including Jira, Confluence, and Bamboo
- Prior experience with CBP
SkyePoint Decisions is an established ISO 9000:2008 certified small business headquartered in Dulles, Virginia, with local offices across the Washington, DC, metropolitan area. SkyePoint Decisions has grown into a successful federal contractor by combining industry best practices with innovative solutions that consistently meet or exceed customer requirements. We understand and integrate our customer’s technology and mission requirements to successfully deliver high quality, cost effective services on time and on budget.
SkyePoint Decisions empowers a secure dynamic workforce to complete any mission -- anytime, anywhere. It’s what we call Agency Anywhere®. SkyePoint Decisions delivers Agency Anywhere® by tightly integrating our technical competencies (cybersecurity, cloud services, remote access, collaboration, system & network optimization, device management and more) to provide our customer’s operating environments with the security, flexibility, availability, and operational continuity required to enable today’s on-the-go federal workforce to successfully and securely complete any mission – anytime, anywhere.
SkyePoint Decisions is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.